Friday, July 18, 2008

2 Things I Love

The first things I want to share are 2 links to articles in the Denton Record-Chronicle today. Just a couple of reasons I love my brothers and sisters at The Village.

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/drc/localnews/religion/stories/DRC_Local_mission_project_0718.6908f6c0.html

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/drc/localnews/religion/stories/DRC_Church_merger_0718.69068bc5.html

Second, I was thinking this morning about the fact that I will be away from Kenny for about 4 days - and how most of our conversations the past couple of days have leaned more toward arguing than building each other up. This is one trap I tend to fall into very easily. So, to try to make up for it a little bit - I thought I would list just a few of the things I LOVE about my husband.

The way he knows how to fix things around the house.
The way he doesn't do anything halfway.
He is open to trying new things - most recently quinoa, hummus and tofu - because I started eating healthier.
He volunteers to go fill up my gas tank when he thinks I am low on gas - because he knows I HATE to pump gas.
He prays for me.
He loves my family.
He loves kids, and isn't afraid to clean messes, change diapers, etc.
He is selfless.
He proudly takes our little poodle for a walk.
He never hesitates to help anyone, with anything.
Bear hugs that make my spine crack.
He reaches for my hand whenever we pray.

I love you honey. I am so proud to have spent almost 10 years of my life married to you.

No comments: