Friday, February 27, 2009


Okay, so I was just looking at my blog realizing how much of a blogging loser I am for not posting in 2 MONTHS! Oh my.....I will definitely be doing better in the coming months. There really has been a lot going on...here are a couple of pics from our ski trip to Angelfire over New Year's - though baby and I didn't ski, we just hung around the condo with Logan!



I have been working a lot the past 2 months, and my belly has been growing - I started feeling the baby moving around about 3 weeks ago, and on March 10 we will go for the next sonogram to find out if we're having a boy or girl! Woohoo!

1 comment:

The Rozell Family said...

yeah!!! isnt it so amazing to feel teh little life moving inside you! we are praying for you guys and for your new little baby that God is growing inside you.