Thursday, May 1, 2008

The New House...Stage 1.

Okay, so our move has finally begun. Here are a few pics of the house while we are cleaning - before all our stuff is in. Jean Claude has assumed his position on our front porch...


Kenny painting the front entryway closet.



Looking at the Living Room from the dining room.

The red room - this will be the office.



Kitchen - I guess its kinda self explanatory.


Eating our first meal in the new house. Sandwiches on the floor. They were yummy.
And here is the back yard from the porch. It is so big - Murray will love it!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your house looks amazing from the pictures...from what I can see anyway! Congratulations on your new house!

The Rozell Family said...

hey guys!
we are so excited for ya'll! Sorry i couldnt be thre yesterday to help move, i didnt think i would be much of a help wtih Rev! I heard the move went great thoguh!
congrats!

em

Cindy said...

Hey there, Leah and Kenny,

This is my first time on your blog! I love it! I love your new nephew and want to see him! I love your new house! I love your pictures! I love reading about your life together! I just love YOU!!! Well, I guess that's about all I have to say! except.....

You are loved!!
Aunt Cindy